Dr.Web Enterprise Suite. Anti-virus, 2 years is a free trial software application from the Antivirus Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English. The program can be installed on Dos, FreeBSD, Linux, OpenBSD, Windows 2000, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Solaris, Unix, Windows Server 2003.
Dr.Web Enterprise Suite has a client-server architecture. The clients are installed on protected hosts – workstations and network servers. The client part also includes the Dr.Web anti-virus components which constantly monitor file operations and disinfects viruses & amp;quot;on-the-fly & amp;quot;, check incoming and outgoing e-mail messages, scan memory, files and boot sectors of drives according to the specified schedule or immediately, on demand. Dr.Web Enterprise Suite server provides for centralized administration of the antivirus protection, including its initial deployment, update of the virus bases and upgrade of the program modules of the antivirus components, monitoring of the current state of the antivirus protection, notification on emergencies and viral incidents, collection of statistics.
The option of grouping of several interacting Dr.Web Enterprise Suite servers and a separate SQL-server for data storage provides for exceptional scalability of Dr.Web Enterprise Suite. Dr.Web Enterprise Suite has several important options which secure highest possible antivirus protection of corporate networks:
• immediate and automatic distribution by the server of the updates of the virus server and the program modules on client computers connected to the server
• minimal network traffic due to a special optimized protocol supporting compression of the data exchange between the client and the server
• simultaneous support of several different network protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBIOS
• encryption of traffic during the data exchange between the client and the server
• option to set access lists
• unique option of grouping of several Dr.Web Enterprise Suite servers with complex structure of interaction between them
• rich setting options of installation packages for deployment of the client part
• extended system of grouping of protected hosts allowing to use various security politics and simplify administration of the antivirus protection system
• embedded backup support of vital data and configuration of the server; option of the server recovery from the backup copy
• the option to use both Windows- and Unix-based servers for deployment of the server part of the Control center of the antivirus protection – the feature unavailable in other anti-virus programs Dr.Web Enterprise Suite enables an administrator - working inside the network or remotely (via the Internet) - to perform centralized management of all the components of the anti-virus protection, monitor the state of all protected hosts, receive notifications on viral incidents and set the automatic reaction to them. Automatic Updates: The anti-virus engine and the virus bases are updated automatically via the Internet from the updating servers located in Russia, Japan and USA. The virus analysts of Doctor Web, Ltd. release the updates immediately after a viral threat is detected. New updates are available, as a rule, twice per hour, after they are tested over the huge number of clean files. Tens or hundreds of viruses are added to the Dr.Web virus base every day. Technical Support: Highly qualified specialists of the company’s Technical support service provide for free support of registered users by e-mail or phone during the whole license term. System requirements
Dr.Web Enterprise Suite. Anti-virus, 2 years (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 15 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.